RE: conformance (was layout solutions blah blah blah)

Christian,

I don't know where you are seeing "your browser is not standards
compliant".  I just tried visiting their website with Nutscrape 4, and I
did not see any such message (and if ever there was a non-compliant
browser, Netscape 4 is it)!  It was my understanding that Microsoft put
this on their site and then almost immediately took it off.  I couldn't
seem to find it, but I'm sure it's possible that it's still on there
somewhere.

Regards,
Peter Foti