Re: RFC: ability to assign images to corners

From: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:28:51 +0300
To: "Robert Koberg" <rob@koberg.com>, <www-style@w3.org>
On Wednesday 20 February 2002 20:14, Robert Koberg wrote:
|   I would like to have a box on the page that uses 4 uniques corners. I
| would also like the borders to be assignd unique images that can tile so it
| can be any height or width.
|
|   *-----*
|   |       |
|   |       |
|   *-----*
|
|   best,
|   -Rob

I second back this proposal.
Besides, you should be able to change those borders (corners) dynamically,
with mouse :hover or for :focus / :active state
Traditional Windowing Environment is dieing, web becomes more and more
important. We should implement in CSS (Visual Rendering/Behavior) best
features of legacy windowing environments, like MS WIndows, X-Windowing
System or MacOS.

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)