Re: css layout should be symmetrical

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Manos Batsis" <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>

hmmmm.., luckily osx (or IE?) does a good job of anti-aliasing the jaggy
text. Your not serious, right? What if you want to use your corprate
branding and that font is not on the target client? To me, they are not very
readable. Also do you notice the white nav item laying over a light gray
background? That should never happen. The problem with the nav overlap is a
bug in OSX IE, but still, it is a reality that should be dealt with??

> Besides it even works in your mac IE. Try viewing
> some serious css pages with Mozilla...

It works in the sense that it doesn't crash or create some error but I don't
think that the layout shows good use of CSS-Reality

best,
-Rob.