Re: css layout should be symmetrical

From: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:39:56 -0800
To: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>
<snips/>
> This is an incorrect assertion. As I said, tables in HTML should be used
for
> tabular data and have nothing to do with layout, but tables in CSS should
be
> used for layout and have nothing to do with tabular data.

OK. I wen to the CSS home page to look for soomething to address the need to
have images not just on the border but on the corners on
TABLEs/TDs/DIVs/etc... [this is also a request for that functionality]. I
did not find anything in my browse of the page.

One thing I did notice was the style of the w3c CSS home page. Do you guys
feel this is a well layed out page?

http://koberg.com/css.gif

best,
-Rob