Selector nesting (was: <none>)

* Todd Smith (todd@toddsmith.com) wrote:

>       Relating to the Syntax and Grammar module, I suggested that
> nesting of selectors be allowed, for the purposes of simplifying style
> sheets and providing a more encapsulated look to the sheet as well.

This provides no extra functionality (you can do it just as well using
.foo .bar { .. } or so) and complicates implimentation and parsing.

Also, since clients aren't likely to be written with this sort of format
in mind, it's going to have rather poor backward compatibility; when the
client see's the extra { it'll either ignore it, or imply the }; neither
of which will result in the desired behavior.

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  freaky@aagh.net  -  http://www.aagh.net/
-