RE: Suggestion to add "spacing between sentences" to CSS3 Line WD

I still think that there are enough widely used languages to justify sentence
style.  If the other languages don't care about sentence style, then it does
them no harm.  But it would greatly help English to have a clear,
uncontroversial specification on the typography for intER-sentence spacing on
the web.  The status quo is not correct either.

Okay it was just a suggestion.

I was correct what wrote in on my page last year:

http://coolpagehelp.com/developer4.html

"Basically the purest (such as highly respected web guru Jacob Nielson) argue
that the browser can widen as necessary the single space to adjust for the
viewer's preferences. And they argue the such nuances of layout be left to the
user agent (the browser and viewer combined). I agree with this in theory, but
in reality it ain't gonna happen. The reality is that browsers aren't this
sophisticated and won't improve on this issue for years if ever."

I do not know how many bothered to read the page (was linked from my initial
post), so that was one of the key points, other than the points about aliasing,
monospaced fonts, useability/accessibility in terms of established user
scanning phenomenon and vision handicaps.