Re: Suggestion to add "spacing between sentences" to CSS3 Line WD

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Shelby Moore wrote:

> Sure good point, but I still think a sentence can be parsed if you know the
> language.  And I think my point holds that is better than having double
> &nsbp; which is hokey markup to solve what isn't properly solved.

Ok well you write the algorithm that you propose we include in the CSS
spec, preferably compatible with the majority of CSS' users' languages
(note that English is by far not the world's most widely spoken language),
and then we'll talk. :-)