Re: css3-lists: Coptic and Ionic Greek

From: Stefanos Karasavvidis <stefos@ced.tuc.gr>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:47:09 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Christos Cheretakis wrote:

 >   Just note that there's one greek guy disagreeing with you!
I'm sure that there are many more disagreeing with the proposed naming
styles. They just don't read this list??

Ian Hickson wrote:

 > Now, CSS2 gives the name 'lower-greek' to the second one of these, and
 > that has already been implemented, so we're stuck with that.
 >
 > To keep the naming at least semi-consistent, that would make the third
 > one 'upper-greek'.
 >
 > That leaves the first one.
 >
 > How about just 'greek'?

if the other two names can't be changed, than just greek for the 'truly
greek' version sounds reasonable

Stefanos Karasavvidis

Stefanos Karasavvidis
Electronics & Computer Engineer
e-mail : stefos@ced.tuc.gr

Technical University of Crete
Department of Electronics & Computer Engineering
Laboratory of Distributed Multimedia Information Systems
	and Applications (MUSIC)

http://www.music.tuc.gr

University Campus
73100 Chania - Crete - Hellas