ANNC: css-discuss is moving and improving

From: Eric A. Meyer <eric@meyerweb.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:58:41 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

Hello,

    I wanted to let people know that 'css-discuss', chartered to be a
listserv for "practical discussions of CSS and its use," is moving to
a new home, thanks to very generous support from evolt.org.  The list
will now have a home at <http://www.css-discuss.org/>, which
currently houses some basic pages and links to list-related
resources, as well as a place to sign up for the list.
    There will be some distinct advantages to the new list as compared
to the old one, as we're using more recent listserv software that
offers members more features than the old list had.  Note that the
new list will not accept posts until this weekend, in order to reduce
overlap between the old list and the new one.
    Apologies to those of you who will end up seeing this message in
multiple venues.

--
Eric A. Meyer  (eric@meyerweb.com)  http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/
Author, "Cascading Style Sheets: The Definitive Guide,"