Re: Comments on CSS 2.1 last call

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Peter Sheerin wrote:

> Also, I'd like to re-iterate the importance of retaining the marker
> functionality.

We are revamping the marker model. See
   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-lists/

Comments are welcome. I hope to release a new version of this draft in
the coming weeks.

> Both of these features work in the latest Mozilla browsers, as well
> as Netscape 6 and 7, and possibly others.

Mozilla and Mozilla-based products have never supported
'display:marker', nor is there, to my knowledge, any way to change the
content of markers used in those browsers (e.g. using 'content').
Could you show us the test page demonstrating what you say works?