Re: SAX example in Java

From: Sam Cheung <sy_cheung2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:06:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: jeremy@dunck.us, www-style@w3.org

Jeremy,

Thanks for your quick response. I actually meant SAC
(The Simple API for CSS) example in Java. I went to
the website http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/ looking
for examples in Java (how to parse a CSS and lookup
rules), but I could not find one there. So I am
wondering where I can find any examples in that area.

Thanks for your help.

Sam