Re: WAI: Threat or Menace?

"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:

> It's reasonably obvious that XML isn't "self-describing".  It's also
> reasonably obvious that attaching accessibility information to labeled
> structures holding textual content is not an impossible problem.

"ICADD
International Committee for Accessible Document Design — they have
developed additional SGML attributes which have been included in ISO
12083 to provide additional information for software producing output to
be read by the blind and partially sighted "

 * http://xml.coverpages.org/exetacro.html

--
"When I walk on the floor for the final execution, I'll wear a denim
suit. I'll walk in there like Willie Nelson, John Wayne, Will Smith