Re: Serving generic XML (was: storing info in XSL-FO: new issue?)

From: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:30:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: kynn@idyllmtn.com
CC: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>, Svgdeveloper@aol.com, www-tag@w3.org, www-style@w3.org

kynn@idyllmtn.com wrote:

> And that is the primary accessibility problem of arbitrary XML.  Even
> if you send a style sheet, it will likely still be unintelligible for
> those people with special needs.

It depends what the stylesheet maps into. If it maps into XHTML, then
the information can be as accessible as if it had been converted to
XHTML on the server side!
--
"When I walk on the floor for the final execution, I'll wear a denim
suit. I'll walk in there like Willie Nelson, John Wayne, Will Smith