Re: New drafts, CSS 2.1, css3-webfonts, css3-fonts, css3-background, css3-ui

From: Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:38:36 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

> CSS 2.1
>     CSS level 2 revision 1
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-CSS21-20020802/

>     This is the revised edition of CSS2. It has all the errata folded
>     in, it omits all the features for which we don't expect sufficient
>     implementations by the end of this year, and adds a few small
>     things from CSS3 that we expect *will* be implemented this year.

After a first read of the 'changes' page, I couldn't find examples of
CSS3 things that have been added. As I'm not that familiar with CSS3,
I could easily have missed something though. Can someone please
clarify this?

And I already miss the generated counters in Opera.

Greetings,
 Rijk                            mailto:rijk@iname.com

Mot du Jour:
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.