Re: CSS2 + errata

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:27:53 +0200
To: Simon Hill <red_one@othersdietrying.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Also sprach Simon Hill:

 > Is there an (un)official version of the CSS2 Spec that includes the
 > changes from the Errata (
 > http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/REC-CSS2-19980512-errata.html ) ?

Good question. The CSS WG is in the process of preparing a version
with errata folded in, rather than having to colsult an external
source. Also, we're considering cutting some features that are not
widely implemented. We plan to send out a document for review shortly.

Cheers.

-h&kon
              Håkon Wium Lie                          cto °þe®ª