Re: line-height and reality

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:19:49 -0400
To: Christopher Basken <chriz@basken.com>
cc: www-style@w3.org
> Okay, let me clarify -- the positioning works fine when it's just a mass of
> text.  When I introduce <p> breaks, it starts to get off-track, so to
> speak.  I've tried giving the p a line-height of 18px (and even a font-size
> of 12px, which is what my text size is), but it's not helping.
>
> How would I get the <p> to behave?

Perhaps make sure that the margins on <p> are equal to the line-height?

Boris
617-864-9910
Windows 95:
   (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for
a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally
coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit
company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.