Re: font size

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:56:12 +0200
To: COLLINEAU Franck FTRD/DMI/TAM <franck.collineau@rd.francetelecom.com>
Cc: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Also sprach COLLINEAU Franck FTRD/DMI/TAM:

 > I would like to set text with font size =8  to font size=10.
 > i can't write:
 > font size = 8 { font-size: 10pt}
 >
 > How can i do with CSS ?

[I assume your question is not about the SIZE attribute on the FONT
element, but about the CSS "font-size" property]

You can't. There is no way to select elements based on a property
value on that element. AFAIK, this fuctionality is not available in
any other style sheet language, either.

People who are interested in comparing language and syntax from
various style sheet mechanisms may be interested in:

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2002/style/chart.html

Cheers,

-h&kon
              Håkon Wium Lie                          cto °þe®ª