Where is the charter?

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 02:00:50 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: bert@w3.org
Hi,

   I tried hard, but I can't find the CSS Working Group charter. It
isn't linked from the Style Homepage, the CSS homepage or the Style
Activity statement. The W3C Process document requires each Working
Group to have a charter in section 4.1. Does the Working Group consider
their charter to be confidential and therefore refuses to make the
charter available to the general public as allowed by section 4.2.2 of
the process document? If so, I really wonder what could be stated
there... most WG charters are available to the general public.

CC: to W3C CSS Activity Lead.