Re: Standards Compliance and msn

Ok

The subject should be closed. It is not a topic for discussion on this
list.

Vadim gave his explaination. Now let it drop. If you wish to continue the
discussion then please do not copy the list on the e-mail ( i am only
doing it now so this thread will be stopped)

Thanks and i do not mean any offence by this e-mail. It is just not the
topic that W3C stated

Darren Ferguson