Re: XSLT: Multiple Output Documents

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:28:35 +0200
To: "Jeffrey Yasskin" <jyasskin@mail.utexas.edu>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
* Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:
>I was wondering what the status of the <xsl:document> element is. It was
>one of my favorite features of XSLT 1.1, but it's not mentioned in the
>XSLT 2.0 requirements. I suspect it has been dropped, but I have not
>seen an explanation why.
>[...]

As the XSLT 1.0 Recommendation suggests, public discussions of XSL
features take place on the XSL-List (see [1]). I dunno why and I don't
like this situation, since the XSL-List is a very high traffic mailing
list and primarly focussed on authoring questions, anyway. Hence I
recommend to post your question there.

[1] http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html