style and the cursor

From: McDouglas <mcdouglas@angelfire.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 18:54:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi!

I have a question: how cay cahnge the color of my cursor? (not the mouse cursor, the pointing device... i mean the character cursor in the input fields). Because i changed the background color of my <INPUT>, and the cursor is now cannot be seen. This is problem, because the design of the page reccomend the gray field background... So, how can i change the color of the cursor?

Thank you.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!