Re: Proposal: box-shadow

Bert Bos wrote:

> Bjoern Hoehrmann writes:
>
>> The box-shadow property
>>
>>   Name:            box-shadow
>>   Initial:         none
>>   Applies to:      all block-level elements
>>   Inheritet:       no
>>   Percentages:     N/A
>>   Media:           visual
>>   Computed value:  specified value (except for 'inherit')
>
> I like it and I'll propose it to the CSS WG ...

I suggest that we add an optional blur radius component and the
possibility of multiple shadows, as with 'text-shadow':

Value:        none | <shadow> [ , <shadow> ]*

where <shadow> is

If the box-shadow color is left unspecified, should it take the
computed value of the element's 'color' property?

--
Etan Wexler