Re: Newbie questions

From: Thomas Watson <w@tson.dk>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:51:55 GMT
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc@home.com>, www-style@w3.org
I'm not sure, but shouldn't all measurements be in some form of unit? (Inch,
pixel etc?)

e.g.:

body {
  border: 0px;
  padding: 0px;
  margin: 0px;
}

I know that IE 6 has a hard time figuring out what to do with the integer
"0" if no unit is provided.

Besides that I think it's a good custom always to clearly show what unit you
are using instead of relying on a default value.

/watson