Re: Newbie questions

From: Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:48:56 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 11-21 17:29, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> > #header {position: absolute; top: 40px; left: 0px; width: 100%; color:
> > white; background: blue}
>
> Try adding "border: none; padding: 0; margin: 0;"
>
> It's quite possible that IE has a nonzero default for one of these for
> whatever element has id "header" in your document.

Thanks for the help. I tried this, and it still doesn't show up like I
expect: I still get the right margin. Are there some other values to try?
Is border supposed to be "none" or 0?

--
Sean LeBlanc, seanleblanc@home.com
IM-> Yahoo: seanleblancathome ICQ: 138565743 MSN: seanleblancathome AIM: sleblancathome