Conceptual CSS Question

From: Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3@msstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:57:08 -0600 (CST)
To: www-style@w3.org
With the advent of CSS positioning, it is possible to create a website
formatted entirely with positioned elements. If I were to try this, what would
be the best way to do it? If I put all that formatting in my style sheet, it
would get quite large and unwieldy with all those individual positioning
statements. If I do all my positioning with style= attributes, however, it's
not really separating the formatting from the html, one of the purposes of CSS
in the first place. Any thoughts?

-joeljkp

http://www.ballsome.com