Re: Opacity 0-1: Bad Idea?

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:02:15 -0500
To: "Kevin" <1@op.virtualave.net>
cc: www-style@w3.org
> Also, if you can only use 0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .... to- 1   and not things like =
> .13  for 13% then I believe this method is gonna be rather limiting in =
> the future.

You can do 0.13

Or 0.1354 if you so wish (assuming you can tell the difference between
0.13 and that).

It's just a floating-point value.

Boris
-----------------
617-864-9910
-----------------
Wallet [n]: Mythical object rumored to carry
mysterious, disappearing substances referred to as
"money" or "cash" (not to be confused with the C
Shell).  The association of this "money" to real life
is currently being researched by R&D (put Reality in
the Background; Dammit).  Full results are expected
RSN, however, preliminary results indicate that this
substance "money" is often required to obtain such
necessities as computers, pizza, hard drives, caffeine,
a network connection, and resolving the conflict
between ordering the pizza and maintaining your network
connection.