Re: Submitbuttons and CSS in IE6.0

The reason why is that input is part of the form elements

I.E. Shows them up if they are not in a form I.E 5 onwards so far as i
have noticed

Netscape 4.76 will not show the buttons because they are not in a form

Ain't sure about Netscape 6.*

Anyway from my understanding you should have form elements inside the form
tag

Darren

Darren Ferguson
Software Engineer