Re: CSS3: default namespace

From: Peter S. Linss <peter@linss.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:54:35 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
CC: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
That it does. Back when I wrote that it was a bit controversial in the
working group, so it was listed as an issue to be resolved. It has since been
accepted as proposed in that draft. That draft was never updated because it
was decided to fold namespaces into the selector module about the same time.