RE: CSS to center a table?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ches [mailto:ches@io.com]

> That does not work in Netscape.

Um... "vertical-align" works great in N6. If you mean NN, that's not a
CSS compliant browser so you are probably in the wrong list.

> Think outside the box and do
> not reply to
> all that is very annoying on this list.

Sorry but I cannot figure out what exactly you are trying to say, or who
is it you are trying to say it to. If you are talking about me posting
publicly, well, this may end up to some technical discussion after all.
Besides, the message I am replying to right now, was sent to
www-style@w3.org. But if I get this right, yes you are correct. There is
something annoying in this list and that's folks that ask HOWTO's. I
guess what's even worse is people like me posting to their help. Sorry.
Since I am a showoff and if you are interested in a *CSS compliant*
solution, you can use css positioning without having to use a single
table element. Just Ps will do (even with a DIV as a container).

> See the following message that is much better at the answer.

The only thing I find in the following message is a link to a website. I
have mail, but my internet connection is down: server maintenance. Thus,
the message holds no answer for me.

Just take it easy.
Manos