RE: CSS Selectors in Last Call?

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@appcomp.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 13:50:09 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
Oops. The link to W3C Selectors on the Current Work page is older than the
one on the Recommendations page. My comments about the Editors' Note and the
::menu pseudo-element no longer apply.
However, there is a nice list of four dependencies up near the top of the
page. I cannot find the Working Drafts for any of these except the User
Interface Module. (They should be linked to from the Selectors page.) If the
modules that Selectors depends on have not been written yet, how can
Selectors be nearly finalized?

Jeffrey Yasskin