selectors from "User Interface for CSS3" (was Re: first-word pseudo-element)

just a quick note on this tangent...

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: first-word pseudo-element
Date: Thu, May 17, 2001, 2:04 PM

> I think it's really important to have a small number of selectors; other
> modules like 'User Interface for CSS3' add even more selectors like
> ::menu.

Actually, the CSS WG decided to drop the "::menu" pseudo-element as it was
deemed insufficient to represent the functionality that we wanted.  It will
be removed from the next version of that draft.

All other selectors first introduced in the 'User Interface for CSS3' draft
have already been incorporated into the 'CSS3 Module: W3C Selectors' last
call draft.

Tantek

And don't worry about the vase.             http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/