containers and anchors

From: Israel Iglesias <isra@webhouse.es>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:07:57 +0200
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi all,

I run into a problem the other day with a running layer inside a
container:

container1 has another layer (DIV) inside it
the layer inside container1 has photos which link to different places.
when the layer is stopped everything is fine but if I advance to photo
number 2 the links don't advance!
i.e:
            | photo1 | photo2 photo3 photo4 (photo1 is on display)
photo1 | photo2 | photo3 photo4 (photo2 is on display)

in this case photo2's link doesn't go where it's supposed to and instead
points to photo1's link. This only happens in Netscape. Any body knows a
workaround?

Thanks

Israel