Re: updating SAC for CSS3 selectors

At 16:54 20/03/2001 -0500, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
>Robin Berjon wrote:
>> I think that the three following attribute conditions are not in the
>> present SAC spec:
>
>I need to review the CSS3 selectors draft but I'm a bit reluctant to add
>these new functionalities before the CR. (I did that for some others things
>and it was definitively a mistake).

Oh I was certainly not suggesting jumping into it and adding them all
immediately :) I was mostly wondering whether or not there were plans to
update SAC or not, and if anyone had opinions on how it should be done.

I added a number of CSS3 selectors stuff in my alpha implementation, all of
it flagged experimental so that interested parties can look into it, but
people don't start relying on it before it's certain.

-- robin b.
Designing pages in HTML is like having sex in a bathtub. If you don't know
anything about sex, it won't do you any good to know a lot about bathtubs.