Re: alignment

rlrrgrrl rllrgrrl wrote:
> My question is, why are there no properties for controlling the alignment of
> block level elements. Specifically divs.
>
> W3C is encouraging the use of CSS positioning for layout and only using
> tables for tabular data. Yet the most popular layout style (a centered
> website) is impossible without either the html tag align="center" or messing
> about with uneccesary frames.

There is Javascript too... I have read literally yesterday a detailed
explanation how to make centered content calculated from user's window
size by combining CSS and JavaScript but can't find the file right now.
But I think it's not diffcult to imagine?

Wild Cat
--
*****The flame of Love is burning Always!*****
http://move.to/Avalon @@@ http://wildcat.i.am