Re: Outdated references to HTML/XHTML specifications in css-style-attr and css3-color

Masayasu-san,

Much thanks for your corrections.

Apologies for the outdated reference to XHTMLMOD.  The referring document
entered the W3C publication queue before XHTML went to PR, but ended up
being published afterwards.  I am not sure how to avoid that problem.

Thanks,

Tantek