Re: XLink and CSS3

On 26 Jun 2001 16:07:12 -0700, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> >
> > [snip brief discussion regarding CSS and XLink requirements]
> >
> > I'll try to publish some more specific material over the course of the next
> > few days.  I'm utterly buried in writing projects, so it'll have to come
> > out as fragments.
>
> This recently became a hot issue again; did you ever send your ideas? I
> couldn't find them in my inbox. :-(

So far, it's just:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2001Jun/0058.html

There are a lot of issues to consider here.  XLink just became a REC
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink/) today, so it's probably worth further
exploration.

The Note on XML Linking and Style is at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-link-style/

It's a good start, but pretty much all about XSL.