CSS for visually impaired users

From: Andreas Schlapbach <schlpbch@bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:12:14 +0200
To: kfm-devel@kde.org
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Hi all

I'm currently collecting some stylessheets to include in the CSS-Control
module. As a start I think these would be suitable (I'll adapt them for
Konquerors needs).

http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/preview

I don't think the copyright is a problem, is it?

Apart from these fancy ones I would also like to include CSS for people with
color blindness, etc. We do not support Aural CSS but I think CSS with bright
contrast/different colors could be helpful. I'm not an expert on this topic
and unfortunately I've not been able to find any.

Any links/ideas?

Andreas

--
  Andreas Schlapbach      schlpbch@iam.unibe.ch