Discussion of XML Linking and Style

From: Simon <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2001 11:39:21 -0400
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Are www-xml-linking-comments and www-style appropriate public venues to
discuss the W3C Note "XML Linking and Style"?

http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-link-style/

The note only suggests that:
>We plan to update this Note according to comments received and,
>if there is enough interest, consider promoting parts of it into
>Recommendation-track specifications where appropriate. Comments may
>be directed to the task force mailing list w3c-xsl-link-tf@w3.org
>(Member-only archive).

I can't say I'm especially delighted to see the only official forum for
comments be members-only, especially for a document with pretty
important implications for future hypertext implementations.