RE: colgroups

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:31:41 +0300
To: <www-style@w3.org>

That doesn't make it pretty usefull as an element... sheesh.

> 1. The colgroup elements will generate anonymous table cell elements
> around themselves.
>
> 2. These will in turn generate a single anonymous table row.

Yes I suppose theoretically you are right, the outcome would be to mess
the table. I suppose I should use display:inline-block  (this works for
elements in IE, besides colgroup and col).

Anyway, I just wanted to verify that I can style the element as I
wanted, but I think in it's current implementation in browsers, it's not
even an element...

Kindest regards,
Manos