RE: CSS in XML Documents

Many people had the idea. I have encountered at least 3 - 4 cases of
similar XML2CSS efforts or just standalone hacks on the subject,
especially during the time most of us started working with the old XSL
draft.

> However, I have a question. Are we sure that such a
> development is not started ? Is some group working on the idea
> (or not) at this time ?

Exactly. The W3C has been working on XSL FO for some time. It can't get
any closer to CSS than that.

Kindest regards,

Manos.