Re: code for visually impaired users

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:54:34 +0200
To: <chriz@basken.com>
Cc: "Www-Style" <www-style@w3.org>
* Christopher Basken wrote:
>is there a way via CSS to indicate styles for browsers for the visually
>impaired?  like @media, or something?

No. I don't think this would make much sense, users with special needs
know much better what they need than you ever could [1]. You may,
however, take a look at the CSS WAI Techniques technical report at
http://www.w3.org/TR/

[1] ok, for some cases, you might know better to customize your
    presentation than they do, but I don't think this is in the scope of
    style sheets