Support for cellspacing! In any browser! Please!

From: Tony Haddon <tony@resonance.ie>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:41:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-style@w3.org>
I'm a keen fan of web standards and eager to switch over to XHTML 1.0 when
building sites for my company. One consistent stumbling block has been the
issue of cellspacing. When slicing and tiling images on a table one wants
them to fit snugly together edge to edge. Up until now this has not been
possible using a combination of XHTML and CSS. Please include it in CSS3.

Also, centre alignment of text and images would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Tony Haddon
tony@resonance.ie

Dublin, Ireland