RE: border="" was Re: transparency: active, transparency: inactive

Um, that's not css syntax. Also, there is no unit. I will take it as
border-width:2px;

> visible/invisible
> active/inactive area surrounding the irregular shaped image
> that is 2 pixels
> wide/high?

So the image should occupy 2+2px (without margins). Should the borders
be active/inactive according to visibility?

> I should perhaps make it clear this proposal is referring to
> transparency
> within an image.

Sorry, I just woke up. I don't really get it :-)

Kindest regards,

Manos