RE: Tables and Netscape 4.x

No, netscape require strict perfect flawless code. If we are not able to
code correctly following the rules to the letter it will not work in
Netscape.

The browser just requires perfection in your code.

If you have homesite it has a great way of codeing css for Netscape with
its Style editor. Try that and see if it works. At least your code will be
cleaner and less cluttered.

I do not promote myself as being the best coder in the southwest but my
pages display exactly as I need them to in Netscape. That is a pretty good
tool if you ask me. :)

--
Sincerely,
Franchesca