xml

From: Bruno <bruno@teraram.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:04:58 +0100
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Can some give me direct URL on W3C site where I can download XML standard
like we have CSS 1 & 2, so I can learn it offline. Would be great to have
everything from XML like: XML Base, XML Protocol, XML Query, XML Schema, XML
Signature, and anything else if there is any. Because I don't know anything
about XML, but I want to download everything about xml like I have download
CSS 1 & 2 standards and have learn that off-line.
Also I would appreciate downloads for XHTML.

I just saw "W3C Launches XML Encryption Activity", if someone can tell me in
short what is this?

Thank you very much