Table border color

From: <pdf@bizfon.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:54:52 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

In XHTML strict, the bordercolor attribute (of the table tag) is not allowed (I
think this is a Microsoft proprietary attribute).  Does anyone know if it's
possible to specify the bordercolor using CSS?  NOTE-  If you try using the CSS
"border-color" for the table, only the outside of the table is colored (the
lines that make up the interior are not colored).  Does this mean that I'm
supposed to specify a border for each of my rows/columns as well?

Thanks!
Peter