Re: New draft: CSS3 introduction

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 19, 2001, 7:36 AM

> A new version of the draft "CSS3 introduction" has been published:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-css3-roadmap-20010119/
>
> It contains a short description of each of the planned modules of
> CSS3. The working group intends to update this document regularly to
> keep track of the status of each module.
>
> Comments welcome.

Good work.

Feedback sent directly work working group (because of its editorial nature).

1. Selectors Draft "WD1" column should be "3 Aug 1999", or rather:

1999</a>

2. Selectors Draft "WD2" columns should be "5 Oct 2000", or rather:

2000</a>

3. I suggest updating/republishing CSS3 Introduction at the same time that
our Last Call Working Draft for the Selectors Module is published (of course
the date of that last call draft and when the last call ends should be
entered into the roadmap before it is published).

Thanks,

Tantek