SAC daily (was: css3 :nth-child() WD)

From: Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 01:37:44 +0100
To: <www-style@w3.org>

I hope no one on this list downright hates SAC, or I guess I'll end up
being found dead somewhere with a screwdriver planted though my head.

At 22:55 28/02/2001 +0100, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>The syntax for :nth-child(an+b)

I'd forgotten about that one. getPosition() in the PositionalCondition
needs to be updated to mirror this new (fascinating) possibility.

I know that it's probably a little too early to reliably update SAC to make
it match what's in CSS3 modules, but I don't think it a bad idea to start
thinking about it now.

-- robin b.
"Oh no not again !" said the bowl of petunias