SAC question

From: Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:23:12 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

I'm not sure I really understand what the getSpecified method of
AttributeCondition means. It's name seems to imply some relationship to
DOM's specified method (Attr interface) but that doesn't make much sense.
Can anyone here enlighten me ? Is this the proper group to post SAC questions ?

Also, are there plans to expand http://www.w3.org/TR/SAC ? JavaDoc is,
well, certainly very good for Java, but I guess there's a reason why it's
called that and not SpecDoc :-) I'm not ranting, I know it's work to update
such documents but it bothers me to see implementation language biases on
w3.org.

Thanks,

-- robin b.
Immature poets imitate, mature poets steal. -- T.S. Eliot