RE: the time load-rendering order

> From:	Ignacio Javier [SMTP:igjav@ctv.es]
>
> .
> 2) A behavior that still being razonably achieved used *(actual html/css
> syntax tricks)/(somekindof browser behavior)* is not standard, so no
> use/time warranty at all (I cannot remember having read something in html
> or
> ... even if you traduce it to actual ecma/html/css
	[DJW:]
	It is in the nature of HTML/CSS that a lot of behavoural
	features are left to the browser, and, for a conforming
	browser, the user has ultimate control.  If you want to
	use HTML you need to understand the difference between
	specific browser behaviour and what is actually specified;
	most people don't.

	HTML is intended to adapt to the needs of different users
	and the limitations of different browser technologies, without
	the need to generate different pages for each combination.

	If you want tight presentational control, HTML is the
	wrong tool.  Tools with tight control predate HTML.